March, April - 3 nights £150, 7 nights for £330
May and June -3 nights £180, 7 nights are £380
July (until 24th July) 3 nights £225, 7 nights £480
July (after 24th ) and August - 7 nights (only) at £620
Click calendar dates in green for more info and to make an enquiry.
- Solid wooden floor fully carpeted
- Double bed
- Single futon
- Bunk beds (Bedding included)
- Gas cooker
- Solar spotlights
- Solar fairylights
- Veranda with chairs
- Picnic table (seats 6)
- Extra tent space available for older children
Outdoor cooking areas
- Earth oven next to the yurt by wildflower pond and lawn area. Wood fuelled. Great for pizzas, slow cooking meat / fish / vegetables.
- BBQ-Fire pit for campfires
- Gas cooker in yurt for making cups of tea in the morning.
Indoor cooking area
- 4 ring gas cooker
- solar hot water
- Frying pans
- Chopping boards
- Plates, bowls, mugs and glasses
- Cutlery and Sharp knives
- Cafetiere and Tea pot
2 indoor showers available at base camp using solar heated water (backed up with solar electricity if the sun doesn’t shine enough!)
Next to base camp we have a wooden hut / chalet for you to use. It is stocked with books, maps, games, musical instruments and a piano. It has a wood-burner for those colder evenings.
There is a dining table for when eating outside isn’t so appealing. This is also where most of the craft activities we offer will take place (pottery, weaving, mosaics etc) and there is a stock of craft materials available for you to use as well as craft books for inspiration and ideas.
Behind the hut we have built a new undercover table tennis area.